Sunday, July 13, 2008

Better Lifehacker

Computers make us more productive. Yeah, right. Lifehacker recommends the software downloads and web sites that actually save time. Don't live to geek; geek to live.

This is Lifehacker’s motto

image

One of the Globe’s most popular blog, Lifehacker provides us with tech tips everyday which make our work load a whole lot easier. However there are many other blogs out there which talk about the same news and sometimes provide even more details than Lifehacker posts, but still aren’t that famous. This blog is aimed to showcase those blogs. I will try to put up those blogs as soon as I can after they get published by Lifehacker. Due to time constraint I will only post 2-3 or even less posts per day. I’d concentrate on more important posts and try to separate out the unimportant ones.

Better Lifehacker is all about finding new and exciting blogs. I got the inspiration for the name Better Lifehacker from Gina Trapani’s (My favorite blogger :-) ‘Better Lifehacker’ Greasemonkey extension.

No comments: